Sunday, 6 February 2011

Leisel

I was having a look in my box that I store my rubber stamps and came across this little cutie. I think she is called Leisel by CC design. She is just perfect for my Aunties birthday card as she enjoys gardening.

Hubby & I are going to Norway at the weekend to visit our lovely friends. May Britt is taking me to her local craft shop so I am really looking forward to having a spending spree.

I am entering my card into the following challenge:-

Papertake Weekly                        Anything Goes + Flowers


Thanks for looking

Mel

5 comments:

Lisa aka Myran said...

What an adorable card! Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Tasha said...

Mel your card is so pretty! That image is so adorable, i love the gorgeous flowers
love tasha xx

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Hi Mel... It's been a while. Hope you are well and still creating beautiful cards like this one.
Take care
Hugs
Sandra x

Steve Paul said...

I really like the way you present things! but couldn't fins something related to Plastic card as i need some designs to this regard.