Sunday, 23 January 2011

Valentine


Good Evening,

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I managed to spend some time in my craft room this afternoon and created the above card. I really am unsure about this card it probably because it is not your traditional valentine colour scheme but I wanted a more masculine look.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:-

Bunny Zoe's Monthly challenge           Love in in the air

My Time To Craft                              Spots & Dots

Totally Papercrafts                             Add a Heart (might be pushing this one as I only have a tiny heart)

Thanks for looking

Mel

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Such a sweet card, i love the alphas and the fab papers. The layout and image are fun!
love tasha xx

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Mel! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

made by fifi said...

beautiful card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mel,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi Mel
aww a gorgeous card, fabulous colouring,beautiful papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

joey said...

Mel this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and colouring, thanks for joining us at tpc
Joey xx