Monday, 4 October 2010

Vintage Whiff of Joy


Good Evening, hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am pushed for time at the moment due to work however I had to find time to make this card for Poppy to give her step-dad. We are on holiday in Cyprus for Roger's birthday I'm really looking forward to a well deserved break as work has been incredibly busy.
I have chosen a vintage style for Henry Mouse, I think it suits him. The papers & tag die are by Magnolia, image has been coloured using Copic markers.
I am entering this card into
Thanks for looking
Mel

4 comments:

Kristel said...

That's a wonderfull card Mel! Looks really great in these soft colours!
Hugs Kristel

Tasha said...

Oh this is fabulous the soft colours are so pretty! Fab colour work
love tasha xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Such a beautiful card Mel!
hugs
kim x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K