Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Japanese Tilda


As soon as I saw this Japanese Tilda stamp I knew I had to buy it and make a birthday card for my sister-in-law Dorothy who is 1/2 Japanese & 1/2 Chinese. The designer papers are also by Magnolia and are so pretty, love the colours.
I have used my copic pens to colour the image, my first attempt went in the bin as I used bright colours but it just didn't suit so I decided to use pastel colours and now I am pleased with the result.
I am entering ths card into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew "lets get cute & girlie"
Thanks for looking
Mel

4 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Such a beautiful card!
Tilda is so gorgeous and those colours are wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Dena said...

Such pretty colors! I love your beautiful card!!!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Kristel said...

That's a lovely card you made there Mel! I really like it!
Hugs Kristel

Marina said...

Your card is just beautiful Mel!
I love this image and the colours.

Hugs,
Marina