Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Wild Orchid Challenge

The second challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts is "Lovely Lace". I have used a deep lace as I thought it resembled shells perfect for my Mermaid card.

The super cute Tilda stamp is from the new Magnolia stamp kit which is just fabulous the best one to date in my opinion. I used Copics to colour the image and then added Stickles Stardust to add a bit of dimension to the image.

I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out.

Thanks for looking

Mel

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh I love this, how cute!!! I ordered my kit and haven't received it yet, I sure hope it's not lost in the mail! I think it's one of the best too! :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute! This is my new favorite stamp! LOVE your colors and papers. it's all darling!

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy