Wednesday, 28 July 2010

LOTV


Two posts on one day! Can you tell I'm on holiday? As soon as I saw this cute LOTV image I had to buy it. I decided to have a try at using distress inks to colour this image and I am really pleased with the results, I need more colours now!
My new Magnolia Doohickeys swirl & leaf die arrived in this mornings post so I quickly cut the swirl on my Cuttlebug and added it to this card which will be sent to my youngest nephew Kieran who lives in Australia.
Thanks for looking
Mel

4 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Mel!
I so love these images and your paper is delish!
hugs
kim x

Mina said...

gorgeous Mel, beautiful soft colouring and Im loving these new LOTV stamps
Mina xxx

Tammi said...

Just adorable, love that swirl! Those LotV stamps are soooo cute!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx