Wednesday, 19 May 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday


Good evening, hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather, roll on the weekend when I can enjoy it properly.
This week my desk has a bit more going on. I have several cards waiting for stamped images to be added. On the left hand side are my new stamps from Whiff of Joy, love these stamps. I also have a completed card for my Dad for Father's Day just waiting for an insert.
My Wednesday sweet treat this week is American Hard gums, yummy!
Thanks for visiting my little crafting world and also thank you to Julia for such a fun idea.
Mel

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Your desk is fab - I love the little CBug Hidey Hole!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

that is one neat space!
I love your tilda pirate card in the background, hope you have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

ScrappySuzanne said...

this is a very organised space...I like it ....my bug is in a box under the stairs lol

Linby said...

ooh tidy, puts me to shame!
Linbyx

Thistleblue said...

nice and tidy desk! Very pretty looking cards there with some gorgeous coloured images!
hugs
Michelle
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh you have that Basque stamp by Stampendous; I sold mine a couple years ago after using it to death - or so I thought - turns out I miss it! Pass us a hard gum then.

Darcy said...

lovely space, all organized. I do love an american hard gum, not had those in ages.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Very neat desk. I used to love American hard gums but not good for my fillings these days LOL
Anne x