Saturday, 22 May 2010

Colour Create Challenge

The colour for this weeks challenge over at Colour Create is soft green & light aqua. The green is not showing up too well on my photo probably because it is so bright outside.

My designer papers are Linen Closet by DCWV they are fabulous, love every sheet in the pad. I have used a sweet little photo image that I picked up in Norway I just couldn't resist them.

The little alphabet stickers are by My Little Shoe Box. I have used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and put stardust stickles areound the edge.

Thanks for looking

Mel

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Ohhhh this is just fabby dear I love the colour scheme, have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx

Tasha said...

Wow Mel this is stunning, fabulous colour and the butterfly is beautiul. Love the letter tiles too
love tasha xx

Mina said...

oh wow Mel what a beautiful soft vintage card...I love it... thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

scrappyjan said...

Hi Mel this is a WOW card!!!
Love the soft look to it..

Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.
hugs, Janiel