Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Ett Trykk April Challenge

Two cards in two days! My lovely friend May Britt bought me this beautiful stamp called Maribel by Stempelglede as a gift and I just couldn't wait to ink her up. I have used a shiny card and Archival ink to ensure a crisp image as the stamp is quite detailed.

The other stamp is a beautiful saying called "The beauty of friendship" by Hero Arts which I bought from Sirstampalot on Saturday whilst with May Britt on our big spending spree. The papers are K&Co, other bits & bobs are from my stash.

I am entering this card into this month challenge over at Ett Trykk magazine, use shades of green & beige and friendship is the focus.

Thanks for looking

Mel

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG what a stunning card dear, just so elegant and classy a wonderful card. Sorry I have been awol for such a long time, hope to cstch up with everyone after the weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Tasha said...

Mel this is so beautiful and elegant! I love the colours and the stmpa is fab
love tasha xx