Saturday, 20 March 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, I have been working an extra day and I have found that it eats into my craft time. However, I did find time to use my new goodies to make an Easter card. I am entering my card into this weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar which is "Easter"

The gorgeous papers are by Magnolia, I love the quality of these papers and hope to buy some more when I visit the NEC next weekend. The sweet Tilda image has been coloured using Copics pens and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and thanks for looking

Mel

4 comments:

joey said...

Hi Mel

your card is beautiful, love those yellows!

Joey.x

Marina said...

This card is so beautiful!
Love that image and the papers and design is fantastic.
(Today I have a card with the same image and the same colours ;O)).
Have a nice sunday,

hugs,
Marina

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Great colors!! I can feel the spring!

Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hugs
Tonje

flati said...

Your card is lovely...
Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of Sugar...
Hugs, Sonja xx