Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Saturday Challenge Blog


The challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week is "stitching". This challenge was a perfect excuse to get out my cute little sewing machine. I love this technique it really makes a statement on a card.
My image is an older Tilda by Magnolia which I've coloured using Copic pens. I can't remember the name of the designer paper as I bought it whilst visiting May Britt in Norway. I shall be giving this card to my Mum for Mother's Day.
Thanks for looking
Mel

3 comments:

{Jane} said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

**Leanne Marie** said...

Hey..Just Thought Id Pop By And Say You Have A Great Blog Here!!
Keep Up The Good Work Hun!!
Ive Just Started A New Blog :D
Love Leanne
xXx