Sunday, 14 February 2010

Create4fun Challenge


I really enjoyed last weeks challenge over at Create4fun so much that I decided to enter this weeks challenge too. Tanja has created a fabulous sketch to follow and one I will use again.
My image is from the CC Designs Spring kit which I received this week. The designer paper is called Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket which are my favourite at the moment just love the bright colours. I have used my Copic pens to colour the image, sentiment is by Stamping Up and brads from my stash.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Ours has been frustrating, yesterday our new bed wouldn't fit up the stairs and so we had to take off the door frame to get into our bedroom and today our new washing machine arrived only to find it it faulty and now needs to be exchanged.
Think we won't order anything new for a while lol!
Thanks for looking
Mel

1 comment:

Crafting Joanne said...

Wonderful card Mel, love the colours and papers.

Hugs

Joanne xx