Saturday, 30 January 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

This weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar is "freestyle"
For my card I have used another of my new CC Design stamps called Swiss Pixie Birgitta. I'm really loving these stamps at the moment and have just ordered some more. The designer paper is Eva by Basic Grey. When I make a card I normally make the base card and then colour the image to match the dp, I didn't with this one but I do think the papers blend quite well with the image.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Poppy has just made Cheese & Potato pie for our tea, yum!
Thanks for looking
Mel

3 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Mel this is very delightful!!!!
hope all is well
Hugs, Janiel

Marina said...

Beautiful card Mel!
Cute image and the details and papers are perfect.

Hugs,
Marina

Crafting Joanne said...

Beautiful card Mel, the papers and colours are really pretty as is the flower.

Joanne xx