Wednesday, 20 January 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

The challenge over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar this week is layering which my card has several of although some are hidden by my image.

This is the first time I have been brave enough a use a digital image and I choose one from Mo's Digital Pencil called Shy Valentine James. I was so pleased at how easy it was to use a digital image, I had visions of the ink smudging but it was perfect. I think I have been converted!

Shy James has been coloured using Copics and the designer paper is Bitter Sweet by Basic grey just perfect for Valentine cards.

Thanks for looking

Mel

3 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Mel, wow hunny your MOJO is bck with avengeance by the looks of it! i love this card what a great image and gorgeous detail. Hope you have a good day hunnyhugs Linda x

Sandra said...

Wow Mel, your card just get better and better. You have coloured the image beautifully. Glad you have been converted. Now you have more crafty goodies to play with.
Hugs
Sandra x

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is just stunning I love that image and your colouring is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x