Sunday, 24 January 2010

Sketch Saturday

Good Evening, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Today, we've been to Ikea to buy another storage unit for my craftroom and of course Swedish meatballs!

For my card I have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday I love this sketch and will be definitely be using it again.

I am ashamed to say that I have had this image by Magnolia since last March and I've never inked it up. Edwin looks so dapper in his morning suit don't you think?

The designer paper is called Boxer by Basic Grey I found it at the bottom of my paper drawer last weekend. I just love it when you find papers that you had forgotten you had its almost as exciting as buying new stash lol.

Thanks for looking

Mel

10 comments:

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous!!...Edwin looks so Handsome!!...your coloring and papers are Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Mel this is gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Norma said...

Mel, this looks absolutely fabulous. Love the Edwin image--I may just have to get him. Love the colour scheme and beautifully coloured. Wonderful layout.

Hugs.
Norma

Sandra said...

Oh I love this image of Edwin. you're right, he looks really dapper. I've got tonnes of stamps that I'm sorry to say haven't seen ink yet. Why do I NEED to buy more all the time????
Hugs
Sandra x

Swaantje said...

Oh Mel this is fabulous!
Love your pretty little man and your papers are gorgeous!
Your colouring of the image is fantastic..

Many greetings from
a snowy village ;o)

Bev said...

What a brilliant card sweetie, love the colour combo - perfect x

Marina said...

Your card is gorgeous Mel!
I love this Ewin and the papers are just perfect.

Have a nice day,

hugs,
Marina

cats whiskers said...

Just stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are divine.
Hugs Tab xxx

Crafting Joanne said...

Fabulous card Mel, great papers and a very handsome Edwin.

Hugs

Joanne xx