Wednesday, 6 January 2010

More My Mind's Eye

I told you I was "in love" with My Mind's Eye papers , just can't stop using them. I was going to enter this card into a challenge but I've missed the deadline not a promising start one of my new year resolutions " enter more challenges".

The sweet image is by Whiff of Joy and I've lost count to the number of times I've used it. I'm pleased with how this card has turned out and I'm going to give it to my MIL for her birthday next month.

Thanks for looking

Mel

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

No wonder you love them dear this is just stunning love this card !!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Marina said...

Your card is beautiful!
These papers are really pretty and this sweet image is beautifully coloured.

Hugs,
Marina

Crafting Joanne said...

Stunning car Mel, love the pretty papers and the gorgeous colours.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card. I love Mind's Eye papers too. Love the colour combo you've used x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Mel and the colours and papers are so pretty, Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mel,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx