Saturday, 9 January 2010

Double Dutch Challenge


This is my first ever entry for the Double Dutch challenge following a fabulous sketch. I have used one of my oldest but well used Magnolia stamps, it's great for those difficult men cards.
The papers are by Basic Grey Archaci I always reach for this paper pad when making cards for men. I have used a combination of Promarkers and Copic pens to colour the image.
I hope everyone is keeping warm, we keep having snow showers in Northamptonshire but I think we have got off lightly compared to some places in the UK.
We've got an eighteenth birthday party to attend tonight but luckily it is in walking distance.
Have a good weekend and thanks for looking
Mel

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous papers Mel,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card Mel, love the image, papers and layout in fact just love it all
Hugs Jacqui x