Saturday, 7 November 2009

What a fabulous day......



I've had at the NEC. I bumped into some of my blogging buddies Tab, Kim, Bev, Jacqui, Rach, her daughter Holly, Marcea, Marlene & Caz. It was wonderful to put faces to names, you are all so talented and an inspiration.
Well, I managed to spend all the cash I took with me and more lol! but in my defence the Bind It All is part of my Christmas present from Roger.
When I arrived home Roger had cooked tea and even had a glass of rose wine poured for me, the perfect end to a perfect day.
Mel

3 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Mel, it was lovely to meet you. looks like you bought a lot of delicious goodies.. have fun with it all.. xxx

Crafting Joanne said...

Glad you had a lovely day Mel, hope you have left some goodies for me as I'm off down there tomorrow.

Joanne x

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Mel,
I was so very happy to have met you sweetie! It was a real pleasure!
You had a great spending spree loving your Christmas pressie and what a hero you have!
Take care!
hugs
kim xxx