Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Magnolia Father Christmas


Another Christmas card crossed off my list. As soon as I saw this Magnolia Father Christmas stamp I fell in love with him. I like Father's Christmas's to look traditional . I wanted to keep this card fairly simple so that the image is the main focus.
My lovely friend May Britt gave me the designer paper when she came to visit last year, it's taken me all this time to be brave enough to cut it.
Have a good evening and thanks for looking
Mel

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

Love this Christmas card! I love the clean and simplicity of it! Your easel card is perfect as well!
Christine

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Mel this is amazing!
So beautifully coloured and your paper is delicious!
hugs
kim x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Mel,
this santa is brilliant,
and beautifully coloured.
Hugs rachx