Monday, 9 November 2009

Crafty Angels

Whilst browsing Caz's wonderful blog I came across a challenge blog called Crafty Angels
Their challenge this week is a colour challenge of blue,red & white and so I took myself off to my craft room and made the above card.

I have used my Tilda & Edwin ice skating stamp again! I just love this stamp. The design paper is by Kars and I decided to use my sewing machine to stitch the papers. I have seen several ladies use this technique and thought I'd have a go and I love it, so effective.

Thanks for looking

Mel

13 comments:

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

its beautiful! gorgeous work! thank you for joining us this week at crafty angels!

hugs mandyxx

Marina said...

This is soooo beautiful, Mel!
Such a nice image and pretty papers and gorgeous details.

Hugs,
Marina

P.S.: All recent cards are beautiful :O).

bettyboop said...

Hi Mel. Gorgeous Card, love the colours, and adore that stamp.

Swaantje said...

Morning Mel,
your card is wonderful..
A very great image..
Hugs
Swaani

cats whiskers said...

A Fabulous card Mel love those colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Tab said...

ooooh delish card hun, loving this image and the colours are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Caz said...

Fabby card Mel, thanks for joining us this week on Crafty Angels.
Hugs
Caz
x

Norma said...

Mel, gorgeous card. Love this image too, I just haven't used mine. LOL. Wonderfully coloured. The stiching looks great.

Hugs.
Norma

Ila said...

So Beautiful!!..I love this image..your coloring, papers, details and stitching!!..Hugs, Ila

having a {me} day said...

Great card, the image and papers god fabulous together. Glad you've discovered machine stitching your cards ... you'll be hooked now I'm sure! kxx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card sweetie, love the beautiful colours and papers x

mar1ene said...

Super card Mel, love it :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I just love this image!
Such a beautiful card Mel!
Gorgeous colours and detail!
hugs
kim x