Saturday, 3 October 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Mel




My lovely friend May Britt send me instructions on how to make this cute little box. It reminded me of being at school as you have to use a compass and protractor to get all the angles right.
I am entering this little creation into this weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar, Christmas.
The designer paper and mulberry flowers were a gift from May Britt and the images are Magnolia Christmas stamps from a couple of years ago.
Thanks for looking

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is amazing!
What a stunning creation!
hugs
kim x

JessicaLynn said...

OMG that is adorable!! It reminds of a carnival ride... lol with all the kids in it!!

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

dolcreations said...

What an amzing creation...this must have taken you some time to colour all those wonderful images! Wow...Great job!
Christine

Marina said...

Hi Mel!
I'm fine, thank you. I hope, you're ok, too.

Your box is adorable, Mel!
Love the colours, the details are very beautiful and all images are so sweet.

Have a nice day.

Hugs,
Marina

cats whiskers said...

Hi Mel dear, this is stunning hun just adore it
Hugs Jacqui x

Norma said...

Mel, this is absolutely fantastic. I luvvvv... it. I would like to do something like this. If you wouldn't mind (and if you can ask your friend May Britt also), can you share the instructions for this project? It's stunning.

Hugs.
Norma

Swaantje said...

*wow*
Fantastic work,Mel!
This is great.. a wonderful creation.
hugs
Swaani