Sunday, 18 October 2009

Sketch Saturday


Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine has been quite productive a bit of housework, baking a cake and making this card. I am entering my card into this weeks challenge over at Sketch Saturday a fabulous sketch and one I'll use again.
I've had this High Hopes rubber stamp for quite a while and thought it was about time I used it again, it's great for those difficult teenage boy cards. The image has been coloured using Copics & Pro-markers.
I'm now off to do some blog hopping and then to watch the X-Factor results show. I really hope that John & Edward are voted off this week, they can't sing lol!
Thanks for looking
Mel

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely little card this is such fabulous colours, and cute image, hope we see each other at NEC Mel
Hugs Jacqui x

Swaantje said...

Hello Mel,
your card is pure sugar.


Good night ;o)
Swaani

Bev said...

Fabulous card sweetie, the image is just sooo cute!! Oooh just seen yoo're going to the NEC, I do hope we get a chance to meet up xx

Marina said...

This card is just cute!
I love the colours, you've used and the details are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina