Sunday, 11 October 2009

Papertake Weekly


I was determined to have make it into my craft room again this afternoon and made this card following a wonderful sketch on the Papertake Weekly challenge. I rotated the ribbon to enable me to get all the elements onto my card.

I have used my new Making New Friends stamp by High Hopes which I purchased from Nikki @ Bunny Zoe. The image has been coloured using mainly Copics and a couple of Pro-markers. The designer paper is from a scrap booking kit I bought last year and I think they are by Brenda Walton.

Thanks for looking

Mel

10 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a delightful card Mel
Hugs Jacqui x

dolcreations said...

Mel this card is so cute! I love snowman and this image is adorable! Beautiful card...
Christine

Tasha said...

Mel this card is gorgoeus - the image is super and love the lovely colours
love tasha xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Adorable card Mel, love this sweet image.

Joanne x

scrappyjan said...

Hi Mel, LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!! It is soooo CUTE!!! I love that little image I am thinking that I just might have to get it..

have a great week sweetie! hugs, janny

Swaantje said...

What a wonderful card,Mel!
Hugs
Swaani

Kim Piggott said...

Oh your card is just so very fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Mel. Love the cute image....haven't seen that one before.
Hugs
Sandra x

Bunny-Zoe said...

So cute Mel and beautiful colouring sweetie, Hugs, Nikki x

Tab said...

Oh wow, I love your card, sweetie, the image is so sweet! Fab colour combo too! Look forward to seeing you at the NEC!
Hugs Tab xxx