Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Hanglar Pink Ribbon

Over at Hanglar they are supporting breast cancer awareness month. There is a wonderful sketch to follow and they are asking for you to put a pink ribbon on your card. I think my pink ribbon is slightly on the big side lol!

This card is a little busy and I'm not sure if I really like it. The stamp is a Hanglar from a previous club kit and I've used my pro-markers & copics to colour the image. My friend May Britt sent me a goody bag and in it was the doyley and the ribbon I have used on this card. The flowers were in the sale bin at my local craft shop so a real bargain!

Thanks for looking

Mel

9 comments:

Tasha said...

Gosh Mel this is super stunning love the colours paper and image - beautiful
love tasha xx

Bunny-Zoe said...

So pretty Mel and what beautiful details, love the sweet Hanglar, Big Hugs, Nikki x

dolcreations said...

I love the large pink ribbon. I think it really suites the card! Great job!
Christine

Norma said...

Mel, this card is gorgeous. Love the colours you used. I don't find it too busy--it's perfect. I like the big pink bow--it's appropriate for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Beautiful layout and gorgeous flower. I love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Swaantje said...

Morning Mel,
your card is cute!
The colours are wonderful and the little image is..sweet.

Have a nice day.
Hugs
Swaani

Marina said...

Your card is sooo cute, Mel!
Nice image and beautiful papers and details.
I LOVE the ribbon.

Hugs,
Marina

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie what an adorable card this is - Love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Mel. love the Hanglar that you have used and the pink ribbon.xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful!
Stunning card love your ribbon!
hugs
kim x