Saturday, 10 October 2009

Gift Box



Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I managed to escape to my craft room for several hours this afternoon and made this gift box for my daughter Poppy to give to one of her school friends who's birthday is next weekend.
The image is one of my favourites by Whiff of Joy as is the text,they work so well together. I have used oval nestabilities and mounted the image on foam pads for some dimension. The flowers are have been made using three different sizes of retro flower punches.
Thanks for looking
Mel

5 comments:

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

sorry hun, my brain isn't working .. your gift box is fabulous. Poppy is going to be so proud when she gives this to her friend.. you will be getting orders for more.xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Beautiful gift box Mel, bet your daighter's friend will love it as well as the choccies.

Joanne x

Sandra said...

Hi Mel, hope you are well. Lucky you escaping for a few hours to craft. Poppy's friend will be thrilled with her gift box. I'm sure Poppy will be very proud to give it to her too.
Hugs
Sandra x

Swaantje said...

Hey ;o)
What a lovely gift box have you made *wow*
Your box is cute..

Have a nice day.
Hugs
Swaani