Friday, 9 October 2009

Cute Card Thursday


Over at Cute Card Thursday this weeks challenge is "So Charming" they would like you to use a charm on your card or project. My little charm is a key rather apt for a new home card. I love using charms on my cards so this challenge is just perfect for me.
I have used last weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers. The plan was to enter this card but because I have been so busy at work this past week I have just been too tired to venture into my craft room in the evenings and so missed the deadline. The story of my life at the moment lol!
The image is a Magnolia from the last kit club and I have coloured the image with a combination of Pro-markers & Copics. The flower I made using three sizes of retro punches.
Thanks for looking
Mel

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Wow what an utterly gorgeous card so sweet!
hugs
kim x

joey said...

Hi Mel,

gorgeous card, I love this tilda and fab colour choice you have used.

Joey.x

Marina said...

This is so sweet, Mel!
This Tilda is very cute and the papers are beautiful.
Love the key.

Have a nice weekend, too.

Hugs,
Marina

cats whiskers said...

Great card just adore that image and your colouring is perfect, have a great weekend hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Sam said...

LOL, know the feeling only too well atm, not enough hours in the day.... Wonderful card, love the colours you have used.
Sam x

Caz said...

Beautiful card, love the charm. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Leann said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us this week on CCT :)
Hugs x