Monday, 14 September 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar


Happy Monday everyone, hope you are having a good day. Mine has been quite productive and I've made a card for a work colleague following a fabulous sketch by Michelle O from A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge.
The image is by Magnolia and it is from one of their kits from a while ago but just perfect for the difficult men's cards. I have used a combination of Pro-markers & Copics to colour Edwin. The arrows I cut out on my Cricut and my Big Bite to add the eyelets.
Thanks for looking
Mel

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fab card hun, love it :) xxx

Rach said...

a fabulous card sweetie, love what you did with the sketch. hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Fabuluous card, sweetie! Love the sweet image and the colours that you have chosen are yummy!

Glad your order arrived ok and you like it! The flowers will be in stock soon,just waiting for them to arrive LOL.
Hugs Tab xxx

Anki said...

Supercute and great take on the sketch. Kram - Anki

cats whiskers said...

Great card hun I just love this Edwin reminds me of my James
Hugs Jacqui x

Janet said...

Fabby man card!! x