Friday, 4 September 2009

Snow Anya


A modern style Christmas card for one of my hubby's nieces using Snow Anya. I am a big fan of these stamps because they are so cute & easy to colour.
I couldn't make up my mind which sketch to follow so I made up my own and I think it works well with this card. The design papers are from last years Christmas stack by DCWV. I have used tulle to make a bow and then threaded a snowflake charm using a jump ring.
The sentiment "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" is from Elyzbell.
Thanks for looking & have a good weekend
Mel

5 comments:

Carole said...

Super card and a great Miss Anya...beautiful colouring.
Carole :-)

dolcreations said...

I love this card. The colours you used are just perfect..I love the softness. Thank-you so much for your comments on my blog!
Christine

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just stunning love the colours and the gorgeous image, just trying to catch up with all my buddies, thanks for your good wishes dear they really help
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

Beautiful Mel,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Mel, very sweet!
Clairex