Sunday, 27 September 2009

Pearl Wedding Anniversary



In a few weeks time my Sister In Law Linda & her husband Richard are celebrating their pearl wedding anniversary.
I thought I'd be super organised and make them a card using my Hanglar wedding couple stamp which I am ashamed to say has never been inked up. My Mother In Law then asked me if I would also make a card for her to give to them and so I decided to try my hand at something different and made a card in the shape of a champagne bottle and gift box. I am really pleased with how both cards have turned out.
Thanks for looking
Mel

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Mel these are fantastic!
Really love your brilliant cards such gorgeous designs and beautiful detail!
They will treasure them!
hugs
kim x

Rach said...

they are both fantastic Mel, hugs rachxx

Swaantje said...

Ohhh Mel, this is fantastic.
Very beautiful..

Hugs
Swaani

Ila said...

Both of these are Gorgeous!!..I love the soft colors and coloring on the card...Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

Marina said...

Wow! Both cards are so beautiful, Mel!
Love the softly colours and pretty details.

Hugs,
Marina

Bev said...

I'm back!!! It's been AGES since I last visited (so sorry!!). Both cards are fantastic babe x

Mandy said...

Hi Mel, your cards are gorgeous, love the hanglar image and the soft colours
hugs Mandy xx