Sunday, 13 September 2009

Papertake Weekly


Not really had much chance to venture into my craft room this week as I've been catching up on various bits & bobs in the house now Poppy is back at school. However, I did have a couple of hours free this afternoon and so I decided to follow this weeks sketch over at Papertake Weekly.
I have used a stamp called Maya's Sledge by Papilo which my lovely friend May Britt bought for me. I have coloured the image using Copics, added a tulle ribbon with a snowflake charm.
Thanks for looking
Mel

7 comments:

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Mel and this Papillio image is just the sweetest, Hope your having a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Nicolchen said...

your card looks so beautiful...the image and your colouring is gorgeous

Nicolchen

Kim Piggott said...

Oh fabulous card!
Love your sweet image and gorgeous paper!
hugs
kim x

Swaantje said...

Morning Mel,
your card is cute!*wow*
The little image is wonderful and the colurs great.
Have a nice day.
Hugs
Swaani

cats whiskers said...

This is a really stunning card dear, beautiful colouring and perfect layout
Hugs Jacqui

Marina said...

Your card is so sweet Mel and such a funny image.
Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the bow with the snowflake.

Have a nice day,

hugs,
Marina

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx