Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Magnolia Christmas


Lately I have been struggling with my mojo and time, I'm super busy at work which is a good thing but have no energy to make cards in the evening. I did manage to make this card the other weekend but forgot to post it.
The image is by Magnolia from last years Winter kit club. The image has been coloured using a combination of Copics & Pro-markers. I have added a tulle ribbon with a snowflake charm, papers are by Basic Grey.
Thanks for looking
Mel



6 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love this card..the image is one I have been looking at so many times! After seeing you do up a beautiful card..I may have to place an order! Great job!
Christine

Rach said...

this is a fabulous card mel.. beautifully coloured, hope that you get some rest... and that your mojo returns hun. hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so gorgeous!
I so love this sweet image and your colours and detail are fabulous!
Hope you get some rest soon!
hugs
kim x

Tab said...

Stunning card, hun, love the delish colours you have used and that image is too gorge for words! Hope you can relax soon!
Hugs Tab xxx

Marina said...

What a nice card, Mel!
So lovely details and I love the tulle ribbon with snowflake.

I wish you a relaxing weekend.

Hugs,
Marina

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Mel, such a sweet image and love the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x