Saturday, 26 September 2009

Friday Sketcher


Hope you are all having a good weekend. I went to my local craft store this morning and treated myself to Cute Companions Christmas Delight stamp set and the Winter Tales cd and then made my card this afternoon. This card is for one of my sweet little nephews who now in live in Australia.
I am entering my card into this weeks challenge over at Friday Sketchers following Jeanette's wonderful sketch.
It doesn't show up very well in the photo but I have used my snowflake Cuttlebug folder and added a tulle bow with a snowflake charm. The image did not require much colouring so a very quick & easy card.
Thanks for looking
Mel

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

It looks a lovely card Mel, great colour combo and I can see the embossing!
Clairex

Jeanette said...

Love this card! The image is sweet and the coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for joining in the FS challenge this week. Hugs Jeanette

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Mel, i hopeyou are well hunny. I am sorry ive not been by for a while im struggling with staying on top of my blogging just now. Trying to catch up a bit this morning. I am loving all the cards you've been making hunny, you've been sooooooo busy. Hope you have a lovely sunday, hugs Linda x

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Mel, love the cute snowman and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Swaantje said...

What a lovely card have you made,Mel *wow*
Your card is cute.
Greetings
Swaani

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. great snowman and little charm snowflake.

Glenda