Saturday, 5 September 2009

Cards for Paige


A fellow crafter Erin http://www.scrapstampandbemerry.blogspot.com/ is asking for some help. Her 13 year old neighbour Paige has recently been involved in a terrible boating accident and has had to have part of her arm amputated. Erin would love to cheer Paige up by her receiving cards from all around the world. Please visit Erin's blog for more details.
I was telling my daughter Poppy age 12 all about Paige's accident and she said that she would love to make a card for Paige. So off she went to the craft room and made a panda her first ever attempt at a tear bear. I think she has done a grand job! For my card I used a sweet image by Greeting Farm Factory.
Thanks for looking
Mel






12 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Hi Mel, Both cards are beautiful!!
Your daughter did a beautiful job of her tear bear card!!!

hugs to you both, janny

Marina said...

Both cards are very nice Mel!
I think, your daughter is a very talented girl :O).

Have a nice day,

hugs,
Marina

Erin... said...

Big hugs to you and Poppy for making such lovely cards for Paige. I know that sweet bear from your daughter is sure to put a smile on her face! thanks so much for spreading the word.

Bev said...

Aww two fabby cards Mel, your daughter made such a brill job of the tear bear!!

You've just visited my blog but didn't notice who won the Sarah Kay stamp!!!!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Mel.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Two fabulous cards!
Your daughter did an amazing job!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Two fabulous cards Mel and I am in love with Poppys fab Panda what a lovely thought from both of you
big HUgs Jacqui x

Stephanie said...

A really lovely idea / gesture & 2 wonderful cards sure to brighten Paige's day :)

Hugs
Steph x

Lilian said...

Both your cards are really cute! My fave is the Anya one though! :)

Swaantje said...

Hello Mel,
your cards are beautiful.
The second card is very cute, the image is wonderful.

Lovely Greetings
Swaani

Crafting Joanne said...

Ahhh two wonderful cards by yourself and your daughter Mel. I bet Paige will love all these cards she'll be recieving.

Joanne x

Tab said...

Oh I just love your sweet card, the colours and image are fabulous! Your daughters Panda cards is fabulous too, she is so clever!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx