Sunday, 2 August 2009

Pearl Wedding Anniversary



My Mother In Law asked if I would make a Pearl Wedding Anniversary card for her Daughter & Son In Law. I always worry when I'm asked to make a card on behalf of someone else but I am pleased to say that she is delighted with it, whew!
I've now got to come up with another idea for our card!
The design paper is from The Wedding Collection by DCWV, I have stamped the image and coloured using my Pro-markers. Most of the other bits & bobs are from my stash.
Thanks for looking
Mel




3 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Ohhh this is beautiful Mel, love the elegance of it.

Joanne x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Mel, such beautiful design and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Mel,what a beautiful card,i love the papers.

Hugs Riet.x