Sunday, 19 July 2009

What a Lovely Surprise......




our postman delivered yesterday morning this lovely gift from our friends May Britt, Erik & Marius from Norway. It is just so pretty and the contents made us giggle. The photographs do not do it justice. The bags contain all different kinds of sweets and each bag has a little label attached with funny phrases. May Britt is just so talented and creates the most stunning cards & gifts. I am so lucky to have her as a friend.
thanks for looking
Mel

2 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Mel,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Wow Mel!!! Truly gorgeous you lucky lucky lady!!
I have to say I was lucky enough to have a sneaky peak before May Britt sent it to you ;o) I knew you would love it. She is such a sweet lady. I have to agree with you we are both very fortunate to know her.
Hope you had a great anniversary.
Big Hugs
Sandra xxx