Sunday, 12 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Birthday Book











I have made another birthday book , I really enjoy making these even though they are a lot of work. I have used my Dreamkuts for the pages and a mixture of Magnolia & Hanglar stamps coloured with Pro-markers. I am entering my birthday book into this weeks challenge on Papertake which is "my favourite things" as making birthday books is my favourite item to create at the moment and I have used my all time favourite crafting item my beloved Pro-markers.
Thanks for looking
Mel

3 comments:

Riet said...

What beautiful Mel,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous creation Mel, love all the gorgeous images and the pretty details. Hugs Nikki x

perelka111 said...

beautiful album-book