Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


It's our 5th wedding anniversary on 31st July and so I've been super organised and have made Roger his anniversary card already! I have followed the sketch on Papertake Weekly Challenge for my card.
The image is by Penny Black I think as it was given to me by my lovely friend May Britt. I have coloured the cute moose with my pro-marker pens. The designer paper is by Basic Grey called Archival, ribbon from stash.
I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather we are having, I don't want to moan but it is a tad too hot :0)
Thanks for looking
Mel

7 comments:

Rach said...

this is adorable, so sweet and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Vicky said...

So cute Mel! Love the cute moose image with the BG papers, just fab! Sure hubbie will love it!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

helen said...

what a gorgeous card hon, promarkers and basic grey my fave combination, i'm sure your hubby will love it
hugs
helen x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a fabulous card!
Your image is just adorable and I love your gorgeous colours!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mel,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a super cute image Mel and your colouring is beautiful, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Dawny P said...

This is just fabulous chick – what a brilliant image.I love what you did with the sketch and bet yor hubby will love it. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx