Saturday, 6 June 2009

Vintage Style Card


A card at last! This card is for a work colleague who will be 30 next month.
I have decided to enter this card into this week's challenge on Cute Card Thursday, a card using punches & die cuts, I have used both on this card.
This card is also being entered into Simon Says Challenge, a Tim Holtz special. I love Tim Holtz products and have used the tinted rose distress ink on the edge of this card.
I am really loving the vintage style of cards at the moment, the influence is from Norway. My lovely friend May Britt likes vintage. Most of the products I have used on this card are from Norway either from our craft shopping spree in Oslo or mail order via May Britt.
All of this year I have really struggled with my mojo but since my visit to Norway it seems to have returned which I'm very happy about.
Thanks for looking
Mel

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mel.

Hugs Riet.x

Iris said...

Brilliant work Mel, absolut stunning.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mel :-) Wonderful :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is really fabulous sweetie - such gorgeous colours and details! x

Tasha said...

Love this vntage style card its really beautiful. Love the papers you have used too
love tasha xx