Tuesday, 19 May 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Happy Birthday A Spoon Full Of Sugar! This wonderful blog is 1 today. To celebrate there is some fabulous prizes to be won. All you have to do is create a celebration card.
I have used another of my new stamps from The Greeting Farm , Fireman Ian. This is a stamp that I will use over & over again, fab for all the boys in my family.
The dotty paper is from the Christmas Forever Friends pad and the image has been coloured using Pro-markers.
Thanks for looking
Mel

10 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Fabulous card Mel, love the cute fireman image, great layout too.

Joanne x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mel,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicky said...

Love this card. I am a bit biased though as I also love fireman (my OH being one!)! Great colours as well!
Hugs, Vicky x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Kim Dellow said...

He is a cutey, What a fab card. Kim

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute fireman.
luv
Debby

busybeestamper said...

Cute little fireman! My son who is 4 would love this card.
Virginia

Lynsey said...

Mel this is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Zoe said...

Hello Mel, I love the fireman Ian image and I love the forever friends paper.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Tasha said...

Oh i love this card - i love the image its one of my favourite and you have teamed it with awesomee paper
love tasha xx