Sunday, 3 May 2009

Another Hanglar


I've used last week's sketch on Sketch Saturday for this card. Unfortunately I was too late to enter into the challenge, but hey I like the card.
The image is by Hanglar from their Spring kit club, I so love their stamps. I'm so lucky that I have a very special friend who buys them on my behalf.
The design paper is Basic Grey but can't remember the name, sorry. The image is coloured using Pro-markers.
Hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. Thanks for looking
Mel

10 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Mel, Just love this sweet image, Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

scrappyjan said...

hello Mel, Great card!! Your blog is very cute! Fun to look around at your things. :o) I also noted that you were married on the same day as I. But, I married in 1981.....and that was a long long time ago. tee hee hee...... stop by and see me at my blog and say hello if you get a chance...........janny

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mel.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a gorgeous card!
Your image is so sweet!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

Oh this is so adorable sweetie, love the colours and adorable image x

Crafting Joanne said...

Wonderful card Mel, I loved this sketch too.

Joanne x

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a beautiful card Mel just love the colour scheme and the papers match perfectly, your colouring is awesome
Hugs Jacqui x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a prety hanglar card, lovely work hunny. Hugs Linda x

Tasha said...

Mel this is such a lovely card - the image is super nd i adore the paper you have used. Fabulous layout too
love tasha xx

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely card Mel, fab papers and great image beautifully coloured.
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x