Friday, 29 May 2009

Amazing Norway




Roger & I had an amazing time in Norway, it is such a pretty country with lovely people.
On Saturday we went to Oslo and our first stop was Steffan's a large craft shop, it was crafting heaven. The photograph shows May Britt in the back ground shopping and our husband's very patiently sitting waiting for us. We also went to the Panduro shop in central Oslo and spent some more money, hehe!
The other photo is of May Britt & I at the Oslo Opera House which is a modern building made of marble, you are able to walk up the side of the building onto the roof, once at the top there is an amazing view of the city.
We would recommend a holiday to Norway and can't wait until we can go back next time in the winter so we can experience the snow.
Thanks for looking
Mel

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow!!!! looks like you had a great time!!! Hope you gave May Britt a big hug from me :o)
Take Care
Sandra xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun you look as if you had a fabulous time, I used to live just outside of Oslo and I loved the country and the fantastic friendly people, only thing I didn't like was the cost of living. I would love to go back again
Hugs Jacqui x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh I am so jealous Mel! I'm glad you had a great time with your friends. We would love to visit Norway someday. Have a wonderful Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

What I want to know is how many Hanglars did you manage to get yer mitts on lol. Hmmmm now I'm giving myself ideas lol xx