Sunday, 19 April 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar


No post's for over a week then two in one day! I have decided to enter this card into this week's challenge on A Spoon Full Of Sugar "to die for", my die shape being the circle cut out on my Cricut Expression so I hope that counts.
It's Poppy's 12th birthday in a couple of weeks and so I wanted to make her a lovely bright card as she is my ray of sunshine and always make me feel so proud to be her Mum.
Today we've been to the NEC for The Gadget Show Live which was fab. Roger & Poppy were in their element as they are both into gadgets. Hope you've had a good weekend too.
Thanks for looking
Mel

10 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Mel, I love the layout and pretty colours, gorgeous colouring of this cutie, Oh that sounds fun.. we're a gadget family too! Big Hugs, Nikki x

carol said...

lovely image, and a lovely card, x carol

angeljakki said...

oh such a cute card and the colours are lovely x x x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Mel.

hugs riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Love this cute card, what a fab colour scheme and just adore that image
Hugs Sweetie
Jacqui x

papercraftsbyrach said...

awww Mel this is gorgeous, so sweet. hugs rachxx

Crafting Joanne said...

This is beautiful Mel, so pretty.

Joanne x

Tasha said...

mel this is so pretty, loving the colours and the cute lil image
love tasha xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Mel, you have been so busy since my last visit, with so many absolutely stunning cards hunny. I love them all. I hope you are well and enjoying some of this gorgeous weather we are having. Life is stil hectic my end, so im sorry i havn't had chance to pop by before now. Things will hopefully calm down in a week or too!. Have a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Fae said...

Hi Mel
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing with us your fabulous cards and also wanted to let you know that I have left a little pressie for you on my blog.

Hugs, Fae xx