Sunday, 19 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday















A card at last! I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post. I am entering this card into this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge Floral Fantasy. You can just make out my flower on the bottom left hand corner of my card, made using two different sizes of retro punch. This card was inspired by a lady called Sassa who is from Norway , she has the most beautiful blog. The image I have used is from the Hanglar Spring kit club and design papers are K&Co.

Thanks for looking

Mel

7 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So pretty Mel and I love the gorgeous design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day!
Debx

angeljakki said...

Gorgeous card, love the closing detail and your colouring is fab x x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Mel,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Mel this is such a darling card I love it espec ially the design of the card
Hugs Jacqui x

Tasha said...

Gosh Mel this is so beautiful, i ove the design its awesome and the papers and image are fabulous too
love tasha xx

helen said...

oh mel this is fabulous hon such a cute image and coloured beautifully
hugs
helen x