Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Colour Create & Sketch & Stash Challenge


I'm entering this card into two challenges this week. I don't usually combine challenges but the colour's I've chosen are perfect for Colour Create who would like to see cards using orange, green & Brown. The other challenge I've entered my card into is challenge #9 on Sketch & Stash. There is a fab sketch to follow and also they would like to know which new item you have used on your card, in my case it is the green buttons.
The image is a Messy Rabbit image coloured using Pro-markers, papers are Basic Grey, ribbon from stash.
Thanks for looking
Mel

13 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Mel, I love the earth tones and that image is so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh he is just so cute Mel and I love the colours and your colouring, I'm so glad hubbie has found some work now and hope things are looking up for you. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the fab papers and colours - such a sweet image too.

cats whiskers said...

What a great card, love that messy image and the papers are a perfect match
Hugs Jacqui x

joey said...

Hiya Mel, love this, cute bunny image and the dp is gorgeous. Joey.x

Chrissie said...

Whata fabulous card Mel, I love Messy and I don't think we see him (or his family) often enough. Wonderful colouring too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Debbie said...

Great card Mel, the image is so cute. I love the fab papers and the earty colours. Debbie x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Mel im loving this messy rabbit card its absolutely gorgeous. Lovely image and gorgeous layout and papers. Thank you for sharing hunny, i hope you are well. Hugs Linda x

angeljakki said...

Love those papers, so earthy they are great. Your image works so well x

Cathy said...

Fab card Mel. I love your take on the sketch and that Messy Bunny is adorable!
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Lovely card Mel, love the messy rabbit image and your colouring.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joanne x

Bev said...

Awww, love this card sweetie - the colours and papers are so delish x

Tasha said...

Wow super cute card Mel - loving the Messy rabbit image. You have teamed it with some fab papers
love tasha xx