Sunday, 15 March 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie


Over on Magnolia Vs Stampavie this week the theme is Mother's Day. I decided to entry the gift bag I have made my Mother In Law. The cute Magnolia image is from the Spring kit club which arrived on Friday and I have to say is one of their best.
I have used a Stamping Up punch to make the handles on my bag. The ribbon is also from Stamping Up and part of a ribbon share. Sorry I can't remember the dp as it came from my scrap box. As usual the image was coloured using Pro-markers.
Thanks for looking
Mel

9 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Mel.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is just wonderful!
Love your cute image and colouring.
Your paper is gorgeous and what a beautiful gift bag to receive your pressie in! Better than the pressie!
hugs
kim x

Susa said...

Beautiful gift bag! And I just love the music on your blog :)

Kristy said...

Wow this is soooo gorgeous love it!

Bev said...

You are way too good, my kit is still sat on the desk waiting to be inked up lol. This is gorgeous hun, love the colour combo. I am itching to ink mine up now after seeing your fab card x

cats whiskers said...

Another little beauty
Hugs \jacqui x

Pascale said...

Lovely bag Mel I love the colours hugs Pascale

debby4000 said...

Fabulous gift bag, its gorgeous.

Tasha said...

Another super gorgeous creation
love tasha xx