Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Which Challenge


have I made this card for? I printed out the sketch last week and I have missed the date to enter it and now I can't remember which challenge it was for. Must be my age! hehe
The photo is not very clear as it is dark outside.
The image is a Hanglar stamp and the paper is K&Co but not sure of the name.
I'm not too happy with my cards at the moment. I seem to have phases when I'm, pleased with my creations but lately I seem to have lost my touch.
Thanks for looking
Mel

3 comments:

Bev said...

Lol!! I am sooo glad I am not the only one who does this! Hope you work out which sketch it's for hun - it's fabulous!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Mel, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Im with you and Bev, ive often done the same. My memory is so bad these days!! This card is gorgeous hunny, hope you have a good weekend. Hugs Linda x