Sunday, 15 February 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


A card at last! I have really struggled with my mojo this past week but I'm pleased with my entry for the Papertake Weekly challenge even if I have left it rather late.
I had a bit of a tidy up in my craft room this morning and have decided to try to use some of my older stash. The papers I've used for this card are called Cosmopolitan by MM. Whilst having my sort out I also found this corner punch. I'm delighted that I have found stash that I'd long forgotten about as I am trying hard to save my pennies at the moment.
Thanks for looking
Mel

9 comments:

Rach said...

a lovely card Mel. love the corner punch that you found..xxx

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love those papers Mel (so much so I've never used them lol). Your colouring is fab too. Sounds like you had a wonderful adventure in your craft room lol

hugs Bev x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Mel this is fabulous just love the colours your Mojo back now dear
Hugs Jacqui x

angeljakki said...

lovely card mel, the colour combo is great x x

Sandra said...

Good for you. Your Mojo is back, you're saving your pennies and producing heavenly cards.... you are positively saintly!!
It's great when you find something lovely you forgot you had. I'm going to try and tidy up my space this morning. Not an easy job as kiddiwinks are home for half term.
Hugs
Sandra xx

steph said...

Lovely card Mel! Those papers are lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Crafting Joanne said...

This is lovely Mel, love the fab colour combo.

Joanne x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card...love your paper choice and what a pretty Tilda.
Carole x

Mar G said...

Well Done Mel, such a pretty card & lovely colours :-)
Gorgeous corners, you'll be glad you found that punch?!
WD - Mar x