Sunday, 8 February 2009

Boys by Panduro

I have been busy in my craft room this weekend but I've been working on Poppy's scrapbook, I've completed a couple more pages. However I did managed to make one card using my new Boys stamps by Panduro. I am so in love with these stamps, they are just so quick & easy to colour.
It has started to snow again, we've just had so much this last week and whilst it has been fun I just want to get back to normal. Poppy missed 3 days school last week and it looks like she won't be going tomorrow either.
Thanks for looking
Mel

9 comments:

angeljakki said...

great colours and cute image x x x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh so cute Mel and love your gorgeous colouring and fab papers, hugs, Nikki x

Mar G said...

Aw Mel what a great card :-) I love your new Boys stamps.....Was looking at the Panduro online catalogue last week. Think I might order a few stamps especially the Boys!
We've got heavy snow here tonight too, think we may be getting what you had last week?!
TC - Mar x

cats whiskers said...

Morning hun from a very wet and windy Kent. The Pandoru Boys are such fun, love what you have done with them. This card is just perfectlove your colouring and the great papers. Stnning hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card Mel, love the colours and he is a wee cutie. Hugs, Lainy xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Fab card Mel, great image and colouring. Joanne x

Sandra said...

Another cutie Mel. So nice to see something a bit different.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Zoe said...

Hello Mel, I love the Pandoru Boy and I love the wonderful layout.
love
Zoe
xxxx

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色