Sunday, 1 February 2009

Bottle Tag


Today is my first day in my craft room for a week. I am feeling so much better the extra strong painkillers really made the difference.
I have made a wine bottle tag template. I searched the net but couldn't find one so I made my own, not that it was difficult but I'm delighted with how it has turned out.
I have used Basic Grey papers and Edwin bar tender stamp which I though was very apt. I've coloured the image using Pro-markers and a Copics for Edwins face.
Thanks for looking
Mel

8 comments:

TCake said...

lovely tag mel...like the shape of the tie!...hope your feeling better Hugs Tx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So glad to hear your feeling better Mel, Your tag is gorgeous and I love the design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Vicky said...

Lovely bottle tag Mel! Glad to hear you're feeling better and back in your craft room! Thanks for the tag. I have aready posted my pic. If you scroll back through my blog you can see it!
Hugs, Vicky x

Mar G said...

Fab bottle tag Mel :)
So glad you are feeling better!
Thanks for all your lovely comments - Mar x

cats whiskers said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better hun. Just love this bottle tag what a great idea
Hugs Jacqui x

Zoe said...

Hello Mel, What a wonderful idea to make a tag for a bottle and I love the image.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Crafting Joanne said...

What a great tag Mel, great image for it. Joanne x

Rach said...

love your wine bottle tag. looks wonderful. sorry to hear that you have been unwell. but glad to hear that you are feeling better.xxx