Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Sketch & Stash


This is my entry for challenge # 2 on the Sketch & Stash challenge. The idea is that you follow the sketch but use a new or neglected stash on your card.
I have used a couple of new items, the first is my Nestability label die which I purchased from Ebay and the other is the red heart felt which came from Panduro Hobby .
I shall be giving this card to my husband for valentine's day and I'm pleased with how it's turned out.
The image is a Hanglar, the sentiment is by Aud designs and the design papers are Basic Grey, Martha Stewart border punch and I've used my wonderful Pro-markers to colour the image.
Thanks for looking
Mel

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww cute card!

cats whiskers said...

Love thiscard such a cute H*S image and beautiful colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Crafting Joanne said...

This is fab Mel, love the colours and cute image. Joanne x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just darling!! What a sweet card!! TFS! :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow hunny what a gorgeous card, im loving that could Hanglar image. Lovely colouring and perfect papers. Hugs Linda x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So gorgeous Mel and love the yummy colours, love the idea of adding felt for texture, I picked some up at Hobby Craft the other day to give this a try. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Mar G said...

Ah so cute Mel & such a lovely card :)
I love these Martha Stewart border punches & I'm counting the days til my wages are in the bank so I can buy a couple!
Hope you are well?
Have left you a wee something on my blog ;) Mar x

angeljakki said...

what a lovely card and that sentiment is great x x

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Mel! I love H&S images so much and your colouring and papers are fab.
Thanks for joining in the challenge again.

Becky said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Mel! I bet your hubby will love it! I especially love the sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Lilian said...

Oh what a sweet card - I'm sure your hubby will love it! Hanglars are just soooo cute! Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog - made my day. :) Have a great weekend!

Bev said...

Too cute! Really lvoe this card Mel, the imag eis so sweet. FAbby colours and papers too

hugs Bev x